Here our head chef Manoj teaches you how to make chicken korma at home with this easy instructions for a family of 4! The perfect meal to make at home to warm up those cold nights.
- Vegetable Oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon Tumeric Powder
- 1 tablespoon Coriander Powder
- 1 tablespoon Cumin Powder
- 1 tablespoon Ground Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Puree
- Red Chilli Powder if you like it hot!
- Salt to taste
- 100ml Single Cream
- 50ml Coconut Cream
- In the pan heat vegetable oil and add chopped white onion, add all seasoning and heat until onion is golden brown.
- Add tomato puree to form a paste.
- Stir in chicken and simmer until cooked through.
- Add 200ml of water and simmer until most of the water has evaporated.
- Add single cream and simmer until a sauce is formed.
- Add coconut cream to thicken up and add that creamy coconut taste to your Korma!
- Season to taste with salt or red chilli powder if you desire and service with rice or naan!